Keyboard Layout

Dan Bartram

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how i can get a comma on my main keypad while writing a text?

As the only way i can get one is by holding down the dot key.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how i can get a comma on my main keypad while writing a text?

As the only way i can get one is by holding down the dot key.

you could try out the PC layout in the keyboard which will have comma in the main keyboard.

Go to Settings/Language & input and then touch the settings Sliders next to ?Android keyboard.? Next, touch ?Advanced settings? and touch ?Custom input styles.? It will say Deutsch and Francais, but you can ignore that. Touch ?Add Style? near the upper right. Then select your language and change the layout from QWERTY to ?PC? or one of the other styles. Now touch ?Add? and you?ll see your new style appear in the list. Touch ?Enable? and use the back key to go back to the Language & input screen. Now touch ?Input languages? near the top and uncheck ?Use system language.? Lastly, touch ?English (US) (PC)? and you?re done.

rxr

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks still1.
Now I get the comma, exclamation. quote etc., symbols used when writing ENGLISH, quite easily on my Nexus 4!!

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the voice typing turned on? If so, go into the keyboard settings and turn it off or put it on the symbols section and the common should then be put on the main keyboard.

Posted via Android Central App