LG Nexus 4 - camera shows "no external storage available"

mryosell

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
In an attempt to delete photos taken with the phone, I'd mistakenly cleared the cache. Now, I'm unable to take pics. I can provide details of my arrival at this clumsy error if needed. Thanks in advance, Joe

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not quite sure how you managed to clear the cache. The camera app doesn't even show up under my list of apps in settings for some strange reason. One thing you could try would be to go to Settings -> Apps, hit the Menu button, then select "Reset app preferences."

Miguel Menendez

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I get the message on camera and gallery saying that I have no external storage. Before I reset my phone because I gave up with the camera problem that won't let you range pictures out open the gallery. Can someone help me, is it a root problem? I'm getting tire of this I can't take pictures or open gallery. Thank you

Mook_rosales

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
If going to settings and going to apps and resetting the app Preferences didn't work for you like it didn't for me what you do is go to settings- apps and go to all apps and click on the gallery app hit force stop and then reset the app preferences then it should work it did for me!!!! So let me know if this helped at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown