shading on white backgrounds?
So I found a wall paper I liked and it's mostly white. When I selected it I noticed that near the nav bar and status bar it starts fading to grey. At first I thought something was wrong with my screen so I tried other ones and I couldn't see it. So I tried the all white wall paper and the same thing... The middle and majority of the screen is bright white but as you go towards the nav or status bar it starts fading. Why? Can someone try the all white wall paper and see if you have this? It could be a setting in xylon or something. Thanks guys!
- 02-10-2013, 08:49 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM #3
- 02-10-2013, 10:38 PM #5
- 02-11-2013, 02:43 AM #7
- 87 Posts
Re: shading on white backgrounds?
If you have on a 3rd party launcher like nova, there is an option to remove the shadows in the settings for desktop
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2LG Nexus 4 E960 Occam 44.2.2 JDQ39 / Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Takju 4.2.2 JDQ39 / Asus Google Nexus 7 4.2.2 JDQ39
- By Melz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2011, 02:29 PM
- By Goldreef in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 36Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:37 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:53 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:40 PM