Brightness not working?
Seems lately that my brightness on the power control widget and in the actual settings won't change brightness sometimes. I have to restart the phone for it to work. Not sure if it may be an app like light flow? Or maybe just a bug in 4.2?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 02-11-2013, 08:44 AM #2
- 02-11-2013, 09:08 AM #3
- 02-11-2013, 06:20 PM #5
Re: Brightness not working
Can you remember if you installed any apps before this happened to your phone? This is my second nexus 4 but on my first one, somewhere along the line of rooting, installing rooted apps such as Touch Control, TricksterMod and another few my brightness decided to not operate properly. I use power toggles, I was unable to change the brightness from both the toggles and from the actual settings.
- 02-11-2013, 07:35 PM #7
- 02-26-2013, 12:13 PM #9
- 02-26-2013, 12:15 PM #10
- 02-26-2013, 01:05 PM #11
- 04-14-2013, 07:07 PM #12
- 5 Posts
Re: Brightness not working?
Light Flow causes a brightness problem on my RAZR MAXX. confirmed multiple times that if LF is enabled, auto-bright goes to dim. i can reset it using power widget, but whenever i cycle the screen with the power button, it comes up dim (after a quick flash as bright as it SHOULD be). had the problem, disabled light flow waiting for updates and -- months later -- the problem returns if i use Light Flow. pity, but that's the deal . . .
phone IS rooted, fwiw.
- By ahg2003 in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:36 PM
- By ble1222 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:32 PM
- By KidFr3sH in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2011, 01:29 AM
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
- By emooney in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM