- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 Network connection.................please help me
I have recently switched my iphone 3gs to the nexus 4. I am currently playing out the remainder of my ATT plan. However, for some reason, I have absolutely no service? Any suggestions? Should I reset to factory setting with the network access section in settings? If so, how? My phone has been fine, now its not....Can some one HELP ME???!!!! Please???
- 02-11-2013, 01:10 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 Network connection.................please help me
Have you powered down, removed/replaced the SIM card and rebooted?
Have you checked you APN settings (there are many threads containing working settings for various carriers)?
The simplest solution (depending on your location) might be to run into an AT&T store and have them check it out.
I doubt there is anything wrong with your phone...it sounds more like a SIM/account issue.Semper Fi
I love my LG Nexus 5!
- By makingcentsofit in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
- By goofy420247 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:19 AM
- By mrcmaher in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:33 PM
- By hmawlawi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:34 PM
- By thejedimex in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2010, 09:10 PM