- 58 Posts
poor security on droid.
with my iphone, there was no "forgot pin?" option. i do not want the option of "resetting" the pattern or pin. also, i loved thr autowipe feature if you enter the wrong password 10x.
is there an autowipe feature for the droid that i am missing? how can i make it not ask for a reset option? i want phone crypted, if you dont know pass you cant request one, and i want it to wipe after a string of unsuccessful attempts.
- 02-12-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 02-12-2013, 01:56 PM #3
- 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM #4
- 58 Posts
Re: poor security on droid.
The iPhone Has Passed a Key Security Threshold | MIT Technology Review
RealClearTechnology - iPhone's Encryption: Uncrackable By the NSA
I need this. Everyone speaks about how great android is but why can't it live up to iPhone on security?
- - - Updated - - -
Please someone tell me how to make my nexus equally secure
- 02-12-2013, 09:01 PM #6
- By sirmichael in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:28 PM
- By chrislitzkow in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:52 AM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:06 PM
- By tada1096 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 11-04-2009, 08:02 PM
- By dpeters11 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:03 AM