- 48 Posts
How to? A lock screen question
So right now when you click the power button on your N4, you are greeted with your lock screen, in my case it shows me the PIN option since thats my unlock setup. If I sweep down, I get the 'summary' version where it shows me battery / alarm and using HD Widgets a few options.
How do you make the default unlock screen show this way, and if you actually want to gain access you click the soft lock button
Nexus 5 16GB - JB 4.4 - Unboxed and using!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 - ICS 4.0.4 (Samsung)
- 02-12-2013, 05:05 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 05:08 PM #3
- 02-12-2013, 05:10 PM #4
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:39 AM
- By LadiJae in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2012, 04:11 PM
- By Gtronic in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:26 PM
- By theanswer3 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:15 AM
- By epkptp in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:08 PM