Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

Quote Originally Posted by beauvais910 View Post
    Okay so even though google confirmed the order with me the transction is gone from my bank account. Anyone know what this means?
    My pending charge disappeared a few days ago too. Called Google, they said that's fine. It'll charge you when it ships, around the time you get the shipping notification.

After a week and few hours. Though order time is completely different than what I have.. BUT I don't care I expect the phone to be in my hands Tuesday

And the case I ordered from Amazon comes in today! Yesssssssss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times-screenshot_2013-02-23-07-45-06.png  
    Last edited by andel7539; 02-23-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    --Retired LG Optimus V owner
    --Hated the Motorola Triumph
    --Loved the Samsung Galaxy S II
    --Really enjoying the LG Nexus 4

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Anyone here ordered from Google Play for the UK? What's the expected delivery time?

Ordered a 16GB today, initial email says it won't ship until March 7th which is the tail end of the "ships in 1 to 2 weeks" time frame. Has folks experience been that the initial ship date on the purchase confirmation is more of a worst case scenario and that their devices have actually shipped ahead of the date given in their initial email? If that ship date is accurate it looks like I'll be waiting close to 3 weeks for the device to actually arrive in my grubby paws ;-)

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I placed an order yesterday 2/22/13 and today morning I see an email that It has shipped. Google gave me the UPS tracking number but that tracking number does not show any information..hoping to see the status by tomorrow.
    My first device took 2-3 weeks. this time its much faster.
    Hope to get the device in hand by monday.
    will update this thread.

2/24/2013: Got UPS Tracking Number. Google Says it shipped. UPS not showing any tracking information.
    Hopefully will get it by wednesday.
    Last edited by strider2; 02-25-2013 at 09:29 AM.

My shipping estimate was also March 7th. No worries, I ordered mine on 19th and I got shipment confirmation this morning 23th. So it should be here on Monday.

Ordered mine yesterday around 0300AM. Got a confirmation email saying the order had been placed. 1-2 weeks for delivery. Nothing else so far. I've got my fingers crossed.

I also ordered mine yesterday, and no new emails

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Just ordered mine!

Shipping estimate: February 28, 2013

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Go online at T-Mobile, cost $1.04 (.99 + tax) with free next day shipping

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tracked my package this morning.

It's at the DFW airport which is like 20 miles away from me.... So close but I still have to wait until Monday. :-(

Default Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

Quote Originally Posted by illiniEE View Post
    Go online at T-Mobile, cost $1.04 (.99 + tax) with free next day shipping

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah with a contract.

Walmart was a bust.

They had sim cards but not for the $30 plan, just a $40 plan with data throttled after 2gb and they wanted $20 for the card.

I thought a sim card was a sim card but the salesman said it's attached to the plan.

On my first GSM phone, I don't know and don't want to take the chance.

Also Walmart markets don't carry the cel phones and sim cards. That was the first place I checked, I had to drive about 15 miles instead of 2 miles because of that and then no luck.

Well the two I ordered on the 18th showed up Friday night; went today to get new sim cards for them; and one works and the other; won't connect to wifi or use mobile data; so I'm having to RMA one of the 2. So looks like I'll be waiitng a little longer before I have my Nexus 4.

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by kalocin View Post
    Walmart was a bust.

They had sim cards but not for the $30 plan, just a $40 plan with data throttled after 2gb and they wanted $20 for the card.

I thought a sim card was a sim card but the salesman said it's attached to the plan.

On my first GSM phone, I don't know and don't want to take the chance.

Also Walmart markets don't carry the cel phones and sim cards. That was the first place I checked, I had to drive about 15 miles instead of 2 miles because of that and then no luck.

plus

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android 3.6 HALO

Life is so unfair sometimes D:

I ordered my N4 16GB on February 18th at around 4:39PM EST from the Google Corporation in Dundas Ontario, which is about an hour away from where I live; Hamilton Ontario.

Only got the "Thank You!" email that said I bought the phone.

Checked my GPlay orders and it still says "Pre-Order" status.

Checked my Google Wallet, nothing new.

If I do not receive the shipping email by tomorrow then it will have been more than "less than a week" and I guess I'll give Google a call.

Anybody else having this issue in Canada?

:@ So mad.

Maybe some of those hockey playing robots horked your phone, ehh?

Quote Originally Posted by Prash7 View Post
    Anyone here ordered from Google Play for the UK? What's the expected delivery time?
    I ordered the 16GB model on the Google Play store in the UK at 3pm on Thursday. It said that it would be dispatched within the week. However, I got a shipping email the same day and there was a TNT courier at my door at 11am on the Friday (only 20hrs after ordering)!

Estimated shipping date March 7. Kind of sucks since my other phone broke. Oh well at least it isn't out of stock still.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Ordered yesterday, phoned shipping company today and they said it'll be here tomorrow! Score

Are you all ordering through the google store or via contract carriers? I still haven't heard anything back on mine and it was ordered Thursday (besides the confirmation that is).

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy79 View Post
    Are you all ordering through the google store or via contract carriers? I still haven't heard anything back on mine and it was ordered Thursday (besides the confirmation that is).
    Ordering from Google

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy79 View Post
    I ordered through the Play store on Saturday. It seems that Google UK Play store is shipping them out quickly and does indeed have them in stock, while the US Play store may actually be out OOS again(hence the March 7th est. ship date that I got) , and they are awaiting stock arrival next week. Personally I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about ordering after looking at the threads regarding a chronic low volume problem and the device failing to switch to the cell data when leaving a wifi area. I'll let the order ride a few more days, but I may cancel if it really looks like it will take until March 7th to ship.

Yes, mine says March 7th also. My room mate ordered one 3 weeks ago and it said estimated shipping 2-3 weeks. He got it in 48 hours!!!

Got mine next day.
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast