Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

did you get a notice that it had been shipped or did it just show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jboy79 View Post
    did you get a notice that it had been shipped or did it just show up?
    yes google will send you an email that says 'congrats google has shipped your order' along with a link to the ups tracking website

I was asking the other guy but thanks. I've heard sometimes you won't even get a shipping notice. It just shows up.

I received my shipping notification overnight, however the UPS tracking number is not yet in the UPS system. Order from US Play store on Saturday 2/23

Ordered 8g on evening of 2/19 from Google Play and got my shipping confirmation this morning. Shows they created the label on 2/25 so it should actually be shipped out today and be here in North Texas on Thursday. Original estimated ship date was 3/7.

I ordered mine Friday, the 22nd around 1pm and it's out for delivery this morning. This is the first time I've been excited for an Android device ever. I rooted my old Nook Color and put Jellybean on it and was impressed how much better Android was from when I played with my friends various devices over the last few years.

I ordered 2 N4's + 2 Charging Orbs on the 25th 8am. The original shipping estimate was the March 2nd for the orbs and 7th for the N4s.
    This morning I got notification that they were shipped yesterday and arriving EOD today.

One day turn around.

This sucks. I've heard absolutely nothing (other than the confirmation) on mine. I ordered mine on the 21st. I live in Arkansas. Knowing my luck and how things work, I'll get mine exactly on March 7th-which is the est. shipping date. My other phone broke is the ONLY reason I ordered a Google Nexus.

Ordered mine (16Gb) at February 22, and still nothing, except the confirmation mail. BTW, where I can see the estimate shipping date?

I should have mentioned earlier that the Nexus 4 that I received a shipping email earlier today and that was ordered on the 23rd from the US Play store was a 16 GB. Those of you that ordered on the 23rd or before and have not received a shipping notice, did you order an 8 or 16GB model and was it ordered from the US Google Play store, or some other countries Play Store?

The anticipation of saying delivered or listening for the UPS truck to pull into my driveway is killing me...
    --Retired LG Optimus V owner
    --Hated the Motorola Triumph
    --Loved the Samsung Galaxy S II
    --Really enjoying the LG Nexus 4

I ordered an 8GB from US PlayStore on the February 23rd. Estimated shipping date is still showing March 7th. Way too excited about this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by greatgoogly View Post
    I should have mentioned earlier that the Nexus 4 that I received a shipping email earlier today and that was ordered on the 23rd from the US Play store was a 16 GB. Those of you that ordered on the 23rd or before and have not received a shipping notice, did you order an 8 or 16GB model and was it ordered from the US Google Play store, or some other countries Play Store?
    Ordered 22nd, US, 8GB, not update other than the conf. =(

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Ordered a 16GB from US Play Store on 23rd early AM and received a shipping notification with UPS tracking number this AM. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow 27th.

Looks like the 16 GB are in stock and being shipped out. I ordered the 8 GB and have not heard anything. A friend of mine ordered his about 2 weeks before mine (8GB) and had it in his hand within 48 hours!! GRR!!

When you ordered, did the Play store say 2-3 weeks like it does now?

Hi, I'm from Uruguay and my friend went to Miami for vacations, so i asked him if he could bring me a nexus 4.
    I ordered a 16gb nexus 4 last saturday 23th with the address of the hotel my friend is going to stay as the shipping address, and also checked the "link to this account" option -which I think it made the shipping slower-
    The problem is that he is leaving the hotel the 5th of March so I'm worried about it not getting there before he leaves.
    Should I wait? Or should I call google?
    If the phone arrives and he had already left, what do I do? Can I return it then?
    Hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

No mine said 1-2 weeks. My room mate's said 2-3 weeks. He got his in 48 hours. So far it's been almost a week for mine.

Ordered mine last night. Says 2-3 weeks for the 16 gig. Estimated delivery is march 17th. Hope it comes sooner. Switching from iPhone 5 to android for the first time from iPhone 5.

I must have ordered mine right after the shipment ran out. Sucks!

I'm really hoping it doesn't take 2-3 weeks. I want to get rid of this boring iPhone asap! Did anyone else order recently in the past week and already got their Nexus 4?

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Feel sorry for all your USA peeps having to wait so long :P Mine got here in 3 days of ordering

I'm jealous, everything is better outside of America.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Ordered on Thursday, arrived on Monday can't be happier than this!

Are you in the States? Did you order 16gb or 8gb?

Quote Originally Posted by Feb View Post
    Ordered on Thursday, arrived on Monday can't be happier than this!
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast