Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

Quote Originally Posted by knowimagination View Post
    Just an update, placed my order on 2/9/13 at around 11pm. Got two bullet points immediately and then it just sat until I got an email from my UPS yesterday 2/14/13 and now it is on truck for delivery today!

All in all getting it in 6 days when it said 2-3 weeks is awesome. Now if I could just get out of working tonight so I could play with it...
    If that happens to me I'll be gobsmacked

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

Here in Germany ordered 16g on 7th, shipped on 8th, received on 11th (cus of the weekend)

Ordered on the 10th, nothing yet. Would be awesome if I get an email saying it's been shipped. Will post back when I do though.

Ordered on the 11th nothing yet and my pre auth on the CC went away so maybe tomorrow. Sounds like 5 days is the default for shipping info to be received. Keep you posted, fyi 16g ordered.

I ordered mine on the 9th but I haven't received my shipping email yet. Anybody else who ordered on the 9th get their email yet?

Quote Originally Posted by llamainmypocket View Post
    Ordered on the 8th, after the business days close. I'm hoping it shows up at more door tomorrow but I haven't been charged or notified.
    Same here. let me know if you get something. this is absolutely ridiculous!

I haven't even gotten a shipping email yet and everytime i email them they say my estimated shipping is May 2nd!

- - - Updated - - -

I have not gotten one yet either and we ordered on the 8th around midnight, so basically the 9th.

One more question, around what time of day are you guys seeing your shipping emails arrive? Do more of them come in the evening or morning?

Ordered two 16gb on the 9th. Said 2-3 weeks. Got shipping emails yesterday said one was shipped and arrived on Thurs, other is sitting at my doorstep awaiting my unboxing today. So 5-6 days. Not complaining at all. The emails came in very early in the am.

Order Date: February 9, 2013 10:41:34 AM UTC-8 , nothing for me not even a sniff .Shipping estimate: March 2, 2013 mike
    Last edited by bristolmrd; 02-15-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: add info

Google Play says my ship date is March 2nd

Ordered mine February 12th. Nothing more on a ship time other than the 2 to 3 weeks posted on the Play Store site.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

just spoke with a customer Rep at Google and he said the 1-2 weeks shipping is really just a long ball standard line. He said the inventory issues have resolved themselves and that actually once your credit card is charged, which depends on your CC company then it ships and arrives in two days. He said that "Most" orders that are placed that say will ship in 1 to 2 weeks actually ship in three business days and you should get order roughly 5 to 7 business days.
    Thanked by:
    sly 

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMilander View Post
    just spoke with a customer Rep at Google and he said the 1-2 weeks shipping is really just a long ball standard line. He said the inventory issues have resolved themselves and that actually once your credit card is charged, which depends on your CC company then it ships and arrives in two days. He said that "Most" orders that are placed that say will ship in 1 to 2 weeks actually ship in three business days and you should get order roughly 5 to 7 business days.
    Thanks for the info.

I've had a hold on mine since the 12th. Hopefully it ships tomorrow or early next week.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times-uploadfromtaptalk1360979927990.jpg  
    sly

I ordered the 16GB on 2/13 and it said 1-2 weeks. The "pending" charge showed up on my credit card almost immediately. There's also a $1 "GOOGLE *MARKETPLACE" charge. I assume that'll get reversed.

Glad to hear people are receiving their orders within a week. Guess I better go order my case, screen protector, and micro SIM to get ready for the party!

I too ordered on the 9th.. no confirmation email yet please let me know if you receive any... keeping my fingers crossed..

I ordered on the 10th. Nothing yet, still expected to ship on March 1st. I saw someone say they ordered on the 10th and it has either shipped, or they got it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I cancelled my order. I will attempt to re-order on Monday. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Primeaux View Post
    I cancelled my order. I will attempt to re-order on Monday. *sigh*
    Did you call and speak to a sales rep first?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAsylum View Post
    I ordered on the 10th. Nothing yet, still expected to ship on March 1st. I saw someone say they ordered on the 10th and it has either shipped, or they got it.

I ordered on the 10th with an expected ship date of March 1st, and my Nexus arrived yesterday on the 15th. I also didn't get a shipping notification until about an hour before it arrived.

Mine's the same. Ordered the 10th and got it yesterday. I actually did not receive any email from Google regarding shipping time at all. I only got email from UPS my choice.

Did you call and speak to a sales rep first?
    I called twice. The first time I called was to make sure my order actually went through. The second time I called was when I noticed the shipment for the 16 GB was 1-2 weeks vs the 2-3 weeks for the 8 GB. I wanted to cancel the 8 GB order and purchase the 16 GB, but was told I couldn't do that because it was too late to change anything. I waited a couple more days to see if anything will happen and nothing. So I tried canceling via Google Play and it worked.

My experience thus far is strange. I never had this much trouble trying to order anything online. When I first ordered, the charge was seen on my bank statement. The night before I cancelled, that charge was gone. I was like, what?

All of this for a phone.

That wasn't a charge by them. It was just a hold they put on it. They do that to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAsylum View Post
    That wasn't a charge by them. It was just a hold they put on it. They do that to everyone.
    Why was it removed? I don't understand. They charged $1.00 and $312. Later removed both w/o any activity on the order itself.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast