Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Default Re: Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

Shipped today but not scheduled to arrive until Monday. Oh well, waited this long I guess I'm getting use to it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums

Ordered my 8gb on the 16th and the only notification I've gotten from google is my order receipt and on my wallet account that they received my order. Should I consider calling them or am I just being impatient? Seems like everyone who has ordered around the same time period as me has at least gotten tracking info.

Just be patient. I ordered mine on the 12th. Didn't get any prior notification of an expected ship date and then today I got an email that it had shipped with a UPS tracking number. I checked out the tracking and it should be at my door step yet today!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by beauvais910 View Post
    Ordered my 8gb on the 16th and the only notification I've gotten from google is my order receipt and on my wallet account that they received my order. Should I consider calling them or am I just being impatient? Seems like everyone who has ordered around the same time period as me has at least gotten tracking info.
    I've noticed that the 16GB model seems to be shipping faster than the 8GB model right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeit View Post
    For those of you in the US and still waiting on phones - you will get your shipping info much faster if you sign up for UPS My Home. It's free to sign up and I got a notification from UPS about 18 hours before I got anything from google.
    I assume you mean UPS My Choice. There's no such thing as My Home.

My tracking number with UPS finally updated to reflect actual information. I ordered on the 16th, it shipped yesterday and I'll have it on Monday.

It's going to be a long weekend.

Got impatient and called google haha. She said they were waiting on my tracking number? Whatever that means. At any rate at least the order went through.

I ordered the 17'th, got a shipping confirmation last night, checked the UPS tracking a few minutes ago and it's on the truck for delivery tonight.

And that's not even the best news I got today (unrelated).

This is the best day I've had in quite a while.

Greetings-
    I just ordered my Nexus 4 16gb from Google Play to use on Straight Talk. I already have a Straight Talk phone number but will getting the ATT sim, as I believe you did through straight talk. Trying to be prepared beforehand and was wondering how big of an issue it was for you to get yours to work since you had the esn is already in use issue.

Thank you in advance for any assitance you can provide.

Best Regards,
    -jini

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbibbs View Post
    My tracking number with UPS finally updated to reflect actual information. I ordered on the 16th, it shipped yesterday and I'll have it on Monday.

It's going to be a long weekend.
    Same

Ordered on 15th, got it this morning. 16gb. One week waiting! (felt like forever while I was waiting though... :P )

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Ordered on the 11th, received it on the 21st.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Ordered a second one today morning. Have to see when it will arrive..........

For the first time in my life UPS arrived at about 3:00 instead of 7:00.

Any way I ordered last Sunday, received today Friday from Louieville to Silicon Valley.

The phone is charging now, now I wait on my sim card which I ordered on Wednesday.

I ordered mine on the 16th. Haven't received any notifications, emails, or updated info to indicate when it is shipping. Low and behold, UPS delivered it this morning. Quite odd to say the least.

Ordered 5:00am the 13th should receive my 16gb Monday. Odd how some are getting theirs so early.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums

It only took me a few minutes to set it up. When you go to straight talk's website to activate it they will give you the settings you need.

Order mine on 14th feb... Received yesterday, already have installed the xtreme guard protectors

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Ordered a 16gb on the 15th and got it today. Naturally T-Mobile shipped the microsim through some sort of godawful fedex smartpost. Going to take 10+ days to get a piece of mail.

Anyone know if there is any way to get a T-Mobile microsim without paying $20 at a corporate store? Will walmart activate it with a new sim for the 100 minute voice plan?

Okay so even though google confirmed the order with me the transction is gone from my bank account. Anyone know what this means?

I'm in the same boat I guess. I think I'll try Walmart tomorrow.

I thought it would be as simple as going to the Tmobile store then they told me the $30 plan is Internet only, not in stores.

I ordered my sim card pack but have no idea when it will come and I had no idea my phone would get here as soon as it did.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kalocin View Post
    I'm in the same boat I guess. I think I'll try Walmart tomorrow.

I thought it would be as simple as going to the Tmobile store then they told me the $30 plan is Internet only, not in stores.

I ordered my sim card pack but have no idea when it will come and I had no idea my phone would get here as soon as it did.
    They sent me the tracking number, but it didn't work on UPS.com. It turns out you have to add 92 in front of the tracking number for some strange reason -- I had to call to find this out. After I did that, it showed up on UPS.com as their fedex smartpost ripoff service, and I found out they delivered my UPS package to the USPS post office in a completely wrong state. So I'll get to wait until USPS mails the damn thing to the correct post office. Probably 4-5 more days at this point. (Ordered and shipped last Sunday, T-Mobile estimated this service as "2-4 days")

Hopefully that helps you track at least! Let me know how walmart goes.

Some people have said T-Mobile corporate stores might give you a free one if you're lucky, but I've had enough bad experiences at mobile retailers to know this is going to be a 1/100 shot. Not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilisco View Post
    Ordered a 16gb on the 15th and got it today. Naturally T-Mobile shipped the microsim through some sort of godawful fedex smartpost. Going to take 10+ days to get a piece of mail.

Anyone know if there is any way to get a T-Mobile microsim without paying $20 at a corporate store? Will walmart activate it with a new sim for the 100 minute voice plan?

You might try a Tmobile store that you have some history with. I went to the same store where I bought my previous phone and they gave me a new one for free.

ordered on the 15th mid day. Woke up to email with tracking number this morning and received this evening. 16 gig btw

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Ordered 16GB on the 21st and greeted with the tracking number on the 22nd morning. What a good way to start my day!

My first android device!!
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast