Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

Thaeon

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
ordered on the 9th of feb.. after the long wait decided to finally send them a mail. they replied with march 1st as the shipping date. i dont get it coz ppl who ordered on the 8th got theirs shipped on the same day and received it within 48 hrs.. guess 9th wasnt a lucky day to place the order :'(

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
ordered on the 9th of feb.. after the long wait decided to finally send them a mail. they replied with march 1st as the shipping date. i dont get it coz ppl who ordered on the 8th got theirs shipped on the same day and received it within 48 hrs.. guess 9th wasnt a lucky day to place the order :'(

It seems like everyone that ordered on the 9th or later in the US, hasn't received anything :(

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on the 12th and received the expected shipping date of March 1. I decided to order one for my wife yesterday, the 18th, and received the same shipping date of March 1. This might just be the default date they're giving to everyone ordering around that time, but it might also be that they are expecting their stock to be replenished around March 1. It's hard to say.

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on the 16th and I too was told my order would should by the 1st when I spoke with Google.

I ordered my phone on the 12th and received the expected shipping date of March 1. I decided to order one for my wife yesterday, the 18th, and received the same shipping date of March 1. This might just be the default date they're giving to everyone ordering around that time, but it might also be that they are expecting their stock to be replenished around March 1. It's hard to say.

pomo78

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine in the evening on 2/9, received email from google with UPS tracking info this morning (2/19).

8GB, shipped to California.

Hope you all get yours soon!

imm_devil

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 17th. N4 16GB. Estimated shipping date is still march 1st. Emailed google today and got the same response as everyone above:

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of March 01.

The hold on my card was also removed today. Hoping for a turnaround this week. Not holding my breath for it though! :(

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my 16 GB this morning. Ship estimate of March 3. This is the third phone I've bought since November (the other two were for family). Google really flubbed it with the N4. Especially charging for the two day shipping if they don't actually have the product in stock. I almost understood them having issues on November 13th but it has been over 3 months. People are going to start looking at other options and waiting for the S4 if they can't get the phone reliably in stock.

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
you lucky thing you , i ordered mine on the 9 th in the am so someone else is right when they say no rhyme or reason to who gets theirs when .
mike

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my N4 this past weekend on 2/16 late at night. I'm showing a shipping estimate of March 7..... I really hope I don't have to wait that long.

This is really going to test my patience I think.

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
i sent question to google , how someone in california ( sorry pomo78 ) ordered theirs in the pm on the 9th and i ordered mine the 9th am that they got their shipping conformation before me . i was given the bs answer mine was to be shipped mar 2 . i sent email back that the question was why someone who ordered after me will get theirs first . no response yet on that one . really disappointed in google wallet , in that they seem to be in total disarray .

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
i sent question to google , how someone in california ( sorry pomo78 ) ordered theirs in the pm on the 9th and i ordered mine the 9th am that they got their shipping conformation before me . i was given the bs answer mine was to be shipped mar 2 . i sent email back that the question was why someone who ordered after me will get theirs first . no response yet on that one . really disappointed in google wallet , in that they seem to be in total disarray .

Yeah, unfortunately I think this shipping situation is the price we have to pay for a cheap, unlocked phone. Seems like Google has no interest in fixing this problem.

I kind of thought ordering this close to mwc would give me a good chance to get my phone really quickly since more people are holding out for the to-be-announced phones. Oh well. Guess I was wrong.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I think Google just has the wrong team in charge of the Play Store. The fact that I had to use Skyfire browser instead of Chrome on my Nexus 10 to buy my Nexus 4 highlights a problem. They should make it easy to take our money and have us coming back for more. I think all of us are going to be frustrated when it comes to ordering future Nexus devices.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
They will improve on their process. I had a similar error when the 16gb was in stock it kept on saying error adding to cart. Hopefully it does get better in the future and they do learn from their mistakes but for now i am trying to figure out if "Shipping estimate: February 22, 2013" is the day it should arrive or the day they will dispatch.

pomo78

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Sorry - my post before was mistaken. I just checked my records, and I actually ordered it in the evening on the 8th. So if you ordered it on the 9th, maybe yours really will ship soon?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey