- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 Order time
Here is my order experience,
I ordered 2 Nexus 4's on Wed. 2/6 in the early afternoon ET. At that time shipping was estimated 2-3 Weeks. I got my shipping notice on 2/12 @ 4:33a.m.
United States 02/11/2013 3:51 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Louisville, KY, United States 02/12/2013 12:48 P.M. Origin Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 02/12/2013 4:12 P.M. Departure Scan
Its suppose to be a 2-Day delivery and I live in Ohio and its already out for delivery today so it will be waiting for me at home . I'm glad I didn't have to wait 2-3 weeks. Now I just have to wait for my straight talk ATT sim to get here so I can use it fully. I had to order the Straight Talk ATT sim from Wal-Mart since its not on ST's website anymore, must be out of stock. I had to go with the ATT sim due to lack continuous coverage from T-Mobile where I live.
- 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM #2
- 02-13-2013, 11:16 AM #3
- 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM #4
Re: Nexus 4 Order time
My experience is almost the same as yours.
11:50pm Feb 6: Placed order for a 16gb Nexus 4.
4:36am Feb 12: Received shipping notice.
Today: Nexus 4 is on my local UPS truck.
UPS just dropped it off! It's awesome!
Last edited by Garrett92C; 02-13-2013 at 12:26 PM.
- By alohamade in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 30Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
- By cjalxndr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 37Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:38 PM
- By alcantarvf in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:57 PM
- By dapercy in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 27Last Post: 11-11-2011, 01:07 PM
- By droid1294 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 317Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:30 PM