- 02-13-2013, 06:00 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 music file transfere
What version of windows are you using? I've got Windows 7 and when I plug in to the USB I can see the Nexus 4 in Windows Explorer as a drive. I can then drag and drop any type of file to the Nexus 4. If you're using a Mac there's a program that you have to download to get the same functionality.
- 02-13-2013, 06:28 PM #3N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...
- 02-17-2013, 02:11 PM #5
- 29 Posts
- By DAV1D in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 44Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:00 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2013, 02:11 AM
- By avh1 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:57 AM
- By alostpacket in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-11-2011, 08:15 AM
- By rjr0630 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2011, 08:52 PM