| || |
Nexus 4 gets better every day
I have now had my Nexus 4 a little over two full weeks and it's initial appeal has only grown stronger with each day that passes. I had an iPhone 4 that I used heavily and replaced with the Nexus 4 device. Here are some of the things that will keep me using this device over anything else.
1. Integration with all of my Google Apps - Picasa, Wallet, Google+, Drive, Latitude, Maps, Gmail, Voice, Talk and the list goes on and on. No more limitations of iOS interoperability with any of my apps.
2. Google NOW - this tool is amazing, it almost knows too much about my habits and patterns. Always has exactly what I need anytime I need it.
3. Screen - the large HD screen is simply outstanding.
4. Availability of apps - anything you want or need is available in the app store.
5. Rooting and Unlocking - it is my phone I ought to be able to speed it up and flash any ROM I desire even is the manufacture doesn't like it.
6. Ease of use - just works, plan and simple.
There are many other things I like about this phone but this is a list of the few of my favorites so far.