Nexus 4 gets better every day

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have now had my Nexus 4 a little over two full weeks and it's initial appeal has only grown stronger with each day that passes. I had an iPhone 4 that I used heavily and replaced with the Nexus 4 device. Here are some of the things that will keep me using this device over anything else.

1. Integration with all of my Google Apps - Picasa, Wallet, Google+, Drive, Latitude, Maps, Gmail, Voice, Talk and the list goes on and on. No more limitations of iOS interoperability with any of my apps.
2. Google NOW - this tool is amazing, it almost knows too much about my habits and patterns. Always has exactly what I need anytime I need it.
3. Screen - the large HD screen is simply outstanding.
4. Availability of apps - anything you want or need is available in the app store.
5. Rooting and Unlocking - it is my phone I ought to be able to speed it up and flash any ROM I desire even is the manufacture doesn't like it.
6. Ease of use - just works, plan and simple.

There are many other things I like about this phone but this is a list of the few of my favorites so far.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more. Customization is just one of the many reasons I love this phone/OS. IMO Google ecosystem is the easiest/best to navigate.

Sent from my badass Nexus 4

Chimpware

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Love mine too, just switched from iPhone 4s, only issue is battery life for me. Lasts about 50% less time than iPhone 4s with similar usage.

Chimpware

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Battery issue may be related to Lotus Traveler being set to synch continuously. Just changed it to every 15 minutes and will see if that helps. It was responsible for 1/3 of my battery consumption.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way. Thought I would miss my gs3 but I haven't looked back. Pure android is awesome and I love the feel and screen of this phone. Just as crisp and vibrant without the saturation. This is just a great device.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I still prefer(most) of the iPhone apps because most of the Android developers refuse to use Holo and that pisses me off. But i only use Holo apps lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781