Is this phone tough?

bertyhendo

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Bought myself an Ionic Guardian yesterday. Today I dropped my phone on a table, whilst in the case. No damage to the phone, but was wondering could the drop have damaged anything inside of the phone, or should it be perfect still?

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Bought myself an Ionic Guardian yesterday. Today I dropped my phone on a table, whilst in the case. No damage to the phone, but was wondering could the drop have damaged anything inside of the phone, or should it be perfect still?

While I don't think too many people can comment on how tough the internals are, everyone here will tell you that the glass front & back are very fragile. So be careful :)

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Not likely. The internals should be able to handle a short fall, especially when in a case (and it sounds like your fall was exceptionally brief). The exterior on the other hand...

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

The internal components are programmed to self destruct after 10 drops. Use your next 9 wisely.

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site

If the fall wasn't enough to break the glass on the outside, it's probably fine. If a cable or something came loose, you would most likely notice this in strange digitizer, screen, or power behavior.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza