- 02-21-2013, 09:04 PM #76
Re: How To Get The OTA NOW (super easy)
Received the update on my wife's N4 this morning on its own. I wanted to see how long it would take, about 5 or 6 days I think from when it came out.N5 Black 32GB (4.4.4), N4 (4.4.4), iphone 5 (ios 8), ONE+64GB, N7(5.0 "L") AT&T The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...
- By propeller10 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 129Last Post: 11-06-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Keithm24 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:04 PM
- By lieutenantglorp in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:29 PM
- By techgeek32#WN in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2012, 01:37 PM
- By dchamero in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 01:42 PM