Nexus 4 Mini-Review/Comparison

KevvinG

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! I'm new to Android forums and new to reviewing tech! I've just uploaded a mini-review/comparison between the Nexus 4 and the iPhone 4S

Personally, my iPhone integrates better with my day to day devices, however I'm completely smitted by the Nexus 4's brilliant styling and smooth operation.

At any rate, criticism and advice is welcome! Hope my video helps people looking at the Nexus 4 :)

Regards, KevvinG

PS: If I've posted this in the wrong place or something along those lines, please let me know! I'd like to participate in the forum and I don't want to set off on the wrong foot!

Google Nexus 4 Review and Comparison! - YouTube << The video!

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Good vid, im a Droid mark... slight suggestion and im just a tad anal but when doing a Vid, wipe both phones down and screens so they both look shiny and new

KevvinG

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Lanhoj: Thanks! Ideally I would compare the three, however of the few people I know with iPhone 5's, none of them were willing to give it up for the video

PaulMilander: Thanks also! Yeah, I regretted not doing that as soon as I posted the video, but I feel like it sort of proves my point that I actually got some hands on use for a few weeks before making the video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781