- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 red light whilst charging but still works
So I plugged in my nexus 4 to charge, it still had about 10% left, usually I get the green charging light, but this time I got a red light, usually this means a dead phone, but the phone still works and everything is fully functional, rebooting etc
- 02-17-2013, 03:03 PM #2
- 206 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 red light whilst charging but still works
Usually red means charging and green means charged.
In some cases red means charging when the phones battery is low and then green means charging when battery is half or better.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central ForumsGalaxy Nexus S3
- 02-17-2013, 10:30 PM #3
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:31 AM
- By harleyb16 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 11:46 PM
- By blab8811 in forum HTC AriaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:12 PM
- By gottria in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2010, 10:48 AM
- By duckwars in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:25 AM