- 35 Posts
Ugh! Lost all my contacts!
Went to make a call this morning, and POOF! I have no more contacts listed to select from. When I click on the contacts tab, it says no contacts. HOWEVER, if I click on the people tab, I have everyone there, but no phone numbers showing. Any chance of getting these back, or do I need to rebuild my list from scratch?
- 02-17-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- 02-17-2013, 12:33 PM #3
Re: Ugh! Lost all my contacts!
I would reboot the phone. If that doesn't fix it, log into gmail from a pc and make sure all your contacts are there. As long as they are, you can sign out of your gmail account on the phone, then sign back in.Semper Fi
I love my LG G4!
- By slowhatch in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2012, 07:53 AM
- By chirag8 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2011, 06:52 PM
- By rescueswimmer in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:40 PM
- By DulceSugar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:11 PM