Why is my bank account not charged for N4 order yet?
My N4 was delivered on Friday, 2 days ago, and my Bank Account has not been charged for the order yet. It's not even listed as pending or anything at all. But when I go to Google Wallet, I do see the transaction and order. Has anybody had this experience before?
- 02-17-2013, 01:16 PM #2
- 02-17-2013, 01:17 PM #3
- 02-19-2013, 04:38 PM #7
- 02-19-2013, 06:51 PM #9
- 873 Posts
- Stock Xoom, Nexus 4 AOKP
Re: Why is my bank account not charged for N4 order yet?
When I ordered mine, I had a hold placed for 700 and change on my card. It was like that untill the day I got the shipping info, then it changed to a one dollar hold. Stayed that way for about 5 days. Then disappeared completely. Had no holds or charges from Google for about 3-4 days, then BAM, was $750 some bucks poorer. Don't know why it was like that, maybe that's just the way it is with Google, might have been my bank not wanting to give the money over right away? But I wouldn't spend the money, Google will get it one way or another.
- 02-19-2013, 06:57 PM #10
- 02-19-2013, 11:15 PM #12
- 02-19-2013, 11:37 PM #13
- By Misterb in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2012, 03:06 PM
- By EWakely09 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
- By brybelle22 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2012, 11:03 PM
- By Lokesh in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 14Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:33 AM
- By clavodulce16 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:18 PM