- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 got struck while updating to 4.22 no display
Hi, i got a message to update the andriod to 4.2.2 from the current 4.2.1. i confirmed to intall it on my google nexus 4 the installation started but now i cant not see anything on the display.
i just see a white screen for few seconds and goes off. i tried to reboot the phone many times but in vain. could some one please help me how to get my phone back to normal, please guide me cancel the upgrade and roll back to 4.2.11 if possible or any help is highly apprciated as i can not do anyting with my new phone.
Last edited by Ashok Chida; 02-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.
- By Johnnyram in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-10-2013, 10:35 PM
- By JobiWan144 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM
- By jrg478 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 41Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
- By TidBit in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2012, 10:51 PM
- By Incredible in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM