- 164 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
seeking an opinion on security.
Do you guys think it would be a bad idea if I wanted to take full pictures of my credit cards so I don't have to carry them around? I'm not at all worried about losing the phone. Just about apps being able to access my picture gallery.
- 02-19-2013, 01:12 AM #2
- 02-19-2013, 01:17 AM #3
Re: seeking an opinion on security.
I agree, the amount of questionable apps in the appstore is large.
All it takes is one app that has permission to access media files or something at system level and then your credit card pics are being used to pay for someone else's goods.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 02-19-2013, 01:42 AM #4
- 02-19-2013, 02:58 AM #5
- By danielkogan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM
- By stangger in forum Droid BionicReplies: 19Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:27 AM
- By eksplosions in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:47 PM
- By srh12 in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 AM
- By politjunkie in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:03 PM