- 35 Posts
Good messaging app recommendation?
I really donít like the idea of looking for the little messaging icon on the top of the phone each time I get a text from family and friends. Is there a good app that will display the message directly on the home screen? My old MyTouch would do this stock, and I would like to find something similar if possible.
- 02-19-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 01:33 PM #3
- 02-19-2013, 01:36 PM #4
Re: Good messaging app recommendation?
I like Chomp SMS. Give them all a try and see which one you like better. Chomp will do pop up notifications and turn the screen on when locked. Chomp does have a bug right now that prevents it from sending MMS on 4.2. Not sure if the other two have the same problem, but it will display received ones just fine. Make sure the stock Messaging app is the one downloading the MMS. To send an MMS, I just have to remember to use the stock app.
- 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM #5
- 02-19-2013, 04:57 PM #6
- 02-19-2013, 06:11 PM #7
- 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM #8
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
- By xbeatle in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:35 PM
- By Andy847 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:32 PM
- By spacecasespiff in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2012, 07:50 PM
- By biggjoe in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2011, 03:44 PM