- 28 Posts
How to disable default link opening program in chrome?
I know that I'm not using a technical term and this question may sound stupid, but how do you disable the default link opening program. Like how you click on a YouTube link and it asks you if you want to open the link in YouTube app or another app, and when you click to Always open similar links to the YouTube app, how you do disable that and change it back to giving you the options. Another example is how you go to play.Google.com and it asks you if you want to open it in Google play app, how you do you make it give you the options of choosing the programs again if you've chosen to always open it in Google play?
- 02-21-2013, 04:30 AM #2
- 02-21-2013, 10:28 AM #3
- 4,023 Posts
Re: How to disable default link opening program in chrome?
settings-->apps-->Menu[3 dots on top right]-->reset app preference
this would reset all the app action you have set default.
or if you want to reset an app like a browser go to
settings-->apps-->all apps[on extreme right]-->chrome-->clear defaults
Last edited by still1; 02-21-2013 at 11:09 AM.
- By makaroni in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2013, 05:16 PM
- By beazy252 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:43 PM
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:53 AM
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:17 PM
- By seraphim5 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2011, 09:06 PM