google wallet possible lock out

quizryan

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
OK, I'm going to try to explain this the best I can and hopefully someone here caan help me out because I'm at my wits end.
I had a card connected to my wallet. Everything worked great. This was using a gnex by the way. So I had someone do unauthorized purchases using my card debit card online which put my balance in the negative. So I canceled my card and went to the Google wallet website. My card had some red text to it indicating that it couldn't be verified or something to that affect. I can not remember the exact wording. So move forward and I receive a new card from my bank. I try to add this new card to Google wallet using website, play store and mobile app using my nexus 4, note 10.1 and nexus 7. I get errors that say "card not valid", " cannot connect to server" and "cannot add card please contact your bank". I have called my bank and verified all the numbers, zip code etc are correct on my card. I called Google wallet twice and both times it was basically "I can't do anything. I'll send your problem to account services" or whatever its called. I even went as far as making a new gmail account just to add and new card. Nothing. I used my girlfriends card to link to Google wallet same thing. I can't link my card to her account but she set hers up no problem. I've factory reset my phone. I don't know what else to do so I'm open to any suggestions. The only thing I can think of is when my card was in the negative they someone how put a hold or a block on my name/gmail account. That's my only thought.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie