Android 4.2.2 battery bug
I put my Nexus 4 on charge over night, as usual. I woke up with 100% battery, obviously, drained the battery down to 75% and thought I'd put it back on charge to keep it topped up. As soon as I put it on it said it was fully charged, even though it couldn't have been. So I took it off charge and started using it a little while later when suddenly it told me my battery was 34% it just dropped straight down? I'm charging it now and it seems to be functioning normally at the moment. Anyone else had this problem? Also I've looked at the battery on my Nexus 7 and it's been at 34% a few times, it could be a coincidence though.
- 02-23-2013, 08:00 AM #2
Re: Android 4.2.2 battery bug
Nothing like that here. Did you do the usual power down and battery removal?
The one thing is that a charger that works on our GN and S2 no longer charges the N4. So we only use the one that came with it. it must be some cheap one I picked up somewhere.
Oddly though I am sure I am misremembering....It stuck the N4 at 34%. That's weird. Any way just putting it on a good charger, it immediately charged like normal.N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The iphone...Super Powerful Processor...Housed in an itty bitty living space.(Snicker...)
- 02-23-2013, 08:01 AM #3
- 02-23-2013, 09:51 AM #5
- By Aruen91 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:34 PM
- By Fonesgirl in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 05-30-2011, 04:34 PM
- By iLLusive in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:12 AM
- By elchip in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 58Last Post: 02-28-2011, 12:28 PM
- By Cliffs71 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:12 PM