- 15 Posts
My steps to ensure a successful Google Wallet transaction
So I've had a lot of hits and misses lately but this seems to be the sure fire way for it to work.
#1 Open up Google Wallet
#2 Type in your Pin
#3 Press it to the PayPad
#4 Check to see if the PayPad is asking for a Payment Method if so Select Credit
That's it you should be done. The only reason you have to touch your phone back to the PayPad is if you had to enter the Pin Number. I've noticed if I just enter the Pad in Advance it saves me the step and I just press the phone to the Pad once.
Anyone else do it this way?
- 02-24-2013, 08:29 AM #2
- 02-24-2013, 02:06 PM #3
- By NovaSS369 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:13 AM
- By Saucz in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 08-01-2012, 11:58 PM
- By glennaa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
- By ORSalesRep in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 03:24 PM
- By d3xn2o in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:34 PM