- 02-24-2013, 04:35 PM #2
Re: time to help the old guy againSamsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 02-24-2013, 06:32 PM #3
- 306 Posts
Re: time to help the old guy again
Another option that might be easier, but accomplishes the same thing... You can get to the gallery of pictures you've taken by launching the camera then swiping across the screen from right to left.(or app drawer -> gallery then pick camera album.) You can scroll through all the pictures you've taken. When you get to one you want to send press the icon in the upper right that looks like three balls making a 'less than' sign. From there select your messengers app. It will open a new message for you to send with the picture attached.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2Ask me about Solavei.
- 02-25-2013, 01:39 PM #5
- By DizWhiz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
- By new guy in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:33 AM
- By slwerner in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 06:59 PM
- By restorick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 04:18 PM
- By atomicdog21 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:13 PM