Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bristolmrd
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default time to help the old guy again

i take a picture ( in this case swag lights big box store ) where does it store on the nexus 4 and how to add it to text ? remember first smartphone so be gentle .
    mike

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts

Default Re: time to help the old guy again

Quote Originally Posted by bristolmrd View Post
    i take a picture ( in this case swag lights big box store ) where does it store on the nexus 4 and how to add it to text ? remember first smartphone so be gentle .
    mike
    The photo should store in DCIM or Pictures folder. And when you are adding a picture to a text, you just choose GALLERY after click to add the attachment in the text and that should bring up all your pics you have taken
    Hope that helps
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---

Another option that might be easier, but accomplishes the same thing... You can get to the gallery of pictures you've taken by launching the camera then swiping across the screen from right to left.(or app drawer -> gallery then pick camera album.) You can scroll through all the pictures you've taken. When you get to one you want to send press the icon in the upper right that looks like three balls making a 'less than' sign. From there select your messengers app. It will open a new message for you to send with the picture attached.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Ask me about Solavei.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

i played on the phone and i did find the swipe , click on the mail icon ( green thing ) and then you just tell it who to send to . thanks for the replies , appreciate the help .
    mike
    pugnuttt likes this.

When your typing up a text message you can hit the paper clip icon on the top right of your screen to add an image. It brings up a couple of different options that generally lead to your gallery of pics.