- 2 Posts
Can't hear caller and they cant hear me
I've had a Nexus 4 for a couple of weeks and have loved it until today when I received a call and I tried to connect to the person but I couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear me. I've tried over 10 outbound calls and a bunch of inbound calls and every time it's the same; no sound on either end. I've been checking various settings, muting and unmuting, etc. and can't figure out what's happening. It's as if my mic AND speakers aren't working but if I press a number on the keypad, the person on the other end can hear it.
I'm running Google voice and have tried calling through GV and without it. Any thoughts?
- 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM #2
- 02-25-2013, 11:31 AM #4
- 2,896 Posts
Re: Can't hear caller and they cant hear me
Before you do a factory reset, have you tried plugging in a headset w/mic? Maybe your phone thinks you have one plugged in when you don't, or maybe you have a piece of lint stuck done in the headphone hole, screwing things up. Also, out of curiosity, have you tried making a call using the speaker phone?Semper Fi
I love my LG Nexus 5!
- 04-23-2013, 08:28 AM #5
- 04-29-2013, 04:26 PM #6
- 06-24-2013, 11:01 PM #7
- 06-25-2013, 10:18 AM #8
- 47 Posts
- 07-16-2013, 04:20 AM #9
- 07-16-2013, 07:57 AM #10
- By aje99999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 07:35 PM
- By GNex Girl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:55 AM
- By DaveWW00 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2011, 06:24 PM
- By Androidrookie84 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2010, 01:25 PM
- By acer01 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2010, 01:00 AM