about the battery......

waxwabbit

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
So I am guessing that many of you have pre paid n4s, what with it being unlocked, and pretty cheap for a smart phone.
That's my story.
My main concern (after I try out the actual service), is the battery.
Is 2 years a reasonable expectation for the battery....average use say?
Just how tricky is it to take it out and replace?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
in all honesty unless you're completley discharging and recharging the battery twice a day the battery will maintain almost all of its capacity until past the time you are ready to upgrade to a new phone.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Still have a LTE gnex and a SGS3. Seems a lot of people found the battery on the LTE gnex terrible. I found it plenty for my usuage. I even bought spare batteries I've never used. LTE turned off on both devices when not needed (aka 99% of the time) and the GS3 was better than the Gnex, but the N4 battery KILLS both of them. Custom roms/kernels on all of them (for what it's worth). Well over a day and 3+hrs on screen time are normal for my N4. I know a few people who still use a iPhone 3gs that have never had to change a battery. Best comparison as the fixed battery is rather new in Android devices. If you care about being able to charge on the go just get an external battery pack, but rest assured it is very unlikely you will ever need to change the internal battery during the N4s useful life.

waxwabbit

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your responses

I ask coz I'm very prudent with my money.

My n4 is my first smartphone. I am 35 y o. Lol

I could easily go 3 years between phones

Just wondering if that's feasible?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your responses

I ask coz I'm very prudent with my money.

My n4 is my first smartphone. I am 35 y o. Lol

I could easily go 3 years between phones

Just wondering if that's feasible?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Yes. I still have an iPhone 3GS that holds a charge just as good as the day I bought it in the summer of 2009.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance