about the battery......
So I am guessing that many of you have pre paid n4s, what with it being unlocked, and pretty cheap for a smart phone.
That's my story.
My main concern (after I try out the actual service), is the battery.
Is 2 years a reasonable expectation for the battery....average use say?
Just how tricky is it to take it out and replace?
- 02-25-2013, 12:44 AM #2
- 02-25-2013, 02:14 AM #3
- 02-25-2013, 03:32 PM #5
- 02-25-2013, 03:43 PM #6
- 703 Posts
- Super Beans n Kernels
Re: about the battery......
Still have a LTE gnex and a SGS3. Seems a lot of people found the battery on the LTE gnex terrible. I found it plenty for my usuage. I even bought spare batteries I've never used. LTE turned off on both devices when not needed (aka 99% of the time) and the GS3 was better than the Gnex, but the N4 battery KILLS both of them. Custom roms/kernels on all of them (for what it's worth). Well over a day and 3+hrs on screen time are normal for my N4. I know a few people who still use a iPhone 3gs that have never had to change a battery. Best comparison as the fixed battery is rather new in Android devices. If you care about being able to charge on the go just get an external battery pack, but rest assured it is very unlikely you will ever need to change the internal battery during the N4s useful life.
- 02-26-2013, 12:47 AM #8
- By Jsousa117 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:31 PM
- By poncyponce in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 23Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:19 PM
- By ELYKOJ in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 30Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:34 PM
- By UTnick in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:41 PM