- 30 Posts
Facebook Messenger Locking up.
Hi guys, I have been loving my nexus 4 but there has been one recurring issue. When I click on a facebook msg notification, it'll bring up the chat window with my friend, and the keyboard will pop up, but the chat itself, is frozen. The box where you would type and the send button stay at the bottom of the screen, blocked by the keyboard. I can still type and if I actually click where the send button should re-adjust itself too when the keyboard pops up, it will actually send, but it doesn't show it. I have to back out of the chat and into the list of all my chats. I'll try to post a screen shot later to show you what it looks like. I probably could have explained this better but just see if anyone out there has had a similar experience. I have uninstalled it a couple times and it always comes back.
- 02-26-2013, 02:46 AM #2
- 02-26-2013, 07:14 AM #3
- 30 Posts
Re: Facebook Messenger Locking up.
Alright well at least I'm not alone in this. It's just very odd, never had this issue with my Gnex. Also I have auto-rotate turned off. Like I said, if I just back out and click back in it's fixed so it's not the end of the world. Just a littler perplexing.
- 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM #5
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:58 AM
- By MedlongOne in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:44 AM
- By qu1nn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:28 PM
- By stepka in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:32 PM
- By hermie in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM