Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,776 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Question Impossible to wake phone from wake up

[Q] Stock 4.2.2 - Impossible to wake up, white flashing led - xda-developers

I had this issue for the first time tonight... except for the flashing WHITE light. I found a thread concerning this issue on XDA. Google's response to this issue is on PAGE 2. Anyone else having this problem?

Default Re: Impossible to wake phone from wake up

My guess is that this is an app related problem, not an OS or device hardware related issue. But before anyone goes off on me for saying that, I'm not saying the the problem doesn't exist or that I know anything factual, it's just my guess. If I'm right, the problem is figuring out which app, or even combination of apps, is putting/leaving the phone in a state that causes the lockup.

Greg, did you try the volume down/power button until shutdown solution that some of the people on the xda thread were doing?
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,776 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Impossible to wake phone from wake up

I had that happen only once. I will try that method if it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    My guess is that this is an app related problem, not an OS or device hardware related issue. But before anyone goes off on me for saying that, I'm not saying the the problem doesn't exist or that I know anything factual, it's just my guess. If I'm right, the problem is figuring out which app, or even combination of apps, is putting/leaving the phone in a state that causes the lockup.

Greg, did you try the volume down/power button until shutdown solution that some of the people on the xda thread were doing?