- 02-27-2013, 01:30 PM #26
Re: Broken n4 back
I've also seen cell-phone repair kiosks in some of the larger local malls (e.g. the Burlington Mall (in Burlington, MA) nearby me has one) that are specifically set up to handle this sort of thing. I'm sure pricing and quality of work is quite variable, but if you do live near a larger mall you could wander around there and see if there is something similar in your area.The only thing constant is change. Currently using a Moto X and loving it.
- By flagcitysteelers in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
- By SnavePrime in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
- By trigun123478 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2012, 01:06 AM
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:20 PM
- By in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM