"Too many Contacts deletes" LB Nexus 4

OneTrueVu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a problem/question regarding my Nexus 4. I deleted multiple contacts on my phone about a month ago using "Contact Remover" and now I keep getting this error message "Delete limit exceeded." Now it gives me 3 options, to "Delete the items," to "Undo the deletes," or to "Do nothing for now." I have clicked on the "Delete the items" many many times and I keep getting the error message. I thought that maybe I should undo my delete and redelete the contacts, but I got the same error message.

Can anyone help me out? Because this is getting really annoying and the error message keeps coming back.

Thanks,

Jon

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you've exceeded the apps free limit and it wants you to upgrade to the paid version.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

OneTrueVu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: "Too many Contacts deletes" LB Nexus 4

Sounds like you've exceeded the apps free limit and it wants you to upgrade to the paid version.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I have deleted the contacts using People and I get the same error. The error is not from the app, but from the system

- - - Updated - - -

why dont you use people app to delete contacts instead of the app "Contact Remover"

I did that one time and the same thing happened.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I have deleted the contacts using People and I get the same error. The error is not from the app, but from the system

- - - Updated - - -

I did that one time and the same thing happened.

uninstall contact remover or clear data/cache for that app.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

May I ask why that would solve my issue? I've delete the contacts before without Contact remover and I had the same problem

you have the error "Delete limit exceeded" ??? i hardly doubt that. with android people app there is no limit. you can delete contacts a million time.

you are obviously doing something wrong.

OneTrueVu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

you have the error "Delete limit exceeded" ??? i hardly doubt that. with android people app there is no limit. you can delete contacts a million time.

you are obviously doing something wrong.

Hm alright well I did that so I'll post if the problem persists, and I'll post up a screen shot as well

OneTrueVu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

that would help

here you go. it happened again:
cd938a62-25fd-40f0-8bb3-c035cd76b134_zps274d2aee.jpg

OneTrueVu

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

So I did what these things said. I deleted all the contacts on my Gmail and I tried to resync it and I still keep getting the same error.

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Get your phone and go onto your gmail contacts on your pc/mac. Make sure your contacts in the people app and on your gmail contacts are exactly the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781