Google voice volume low
For some reason I can barely hear people when I call them via Google voice even though I have the volume turned all the way up on my phone. Has anyone else encountered this problem or know how to resolve it?
Sent from my Nexus 4 on the Solavei network.Sent from my Moto X assembled in the USA!!
- 02-28-2013, 11:51 AM #2
Re: Google voice volume low
Mine is normal and I only use GV for all my calls. If it were me having this problem, I'd un-install GV and re-install it.Semper Fi
I love my LG Nexus 5!
Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
- By jcarson13 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2012, 11:58 PM
- By leftisthominid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2011, 10:47 PM
- By cnc7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:00 AM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 09:12 PM