Problems with Bluetooth gamepads

StealthCivet

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
So I've owned my Nexus 4 a few weeks now and I'm loving it more and more everyday I'm without my 3GS. The one issue I am having however is with the bluetooth loosing connection with my gamepad. What happens is the gamepad connects fine and works great in emulators or what not for a couple min, but then my gamepad disconnects. The strange thing is my N4 thinks its still connected and will not allow me to re pair with the gamepad. After several emails back and forth with Nyko customer service they've assured me it's an issue introduced in 4.1.2. So far the only fixes I have found consist of either doing a complete factory reset(which I have done twice) or downgrading to an image before 4.1.2, but for that you need to be rooted(which I would rather not do)
If anyone has had similar issues let me know or if you've found a work around that doesn't involve rooting or factory reset of the phone please post and give me a heads up. would love to get this gamepad rocking some ppsspp once its functional.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
you cannot got to 4.1.2 on your Nexus4. you wont even find a custom rom based off 4.1.2 on your nexus. Its impossible because it never exist

upgrade to 4.2.2 many Bluetooth issues has been fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22