- 12 Posts
Default Email App for "microphone" button
Sorry guys I do not know the proper words to use here....the little microphone that is on the top of the each page on the homescreens - when I hit that to type up a text message or email it uses the messaging app and gmail. However I use Google Voice and a corporate account for my texting / email - so when I press the little microphone button how go I get it to use google voice / corporate mail VS messaging/gmail?
if there is a way?
Would love any assistance - thank you
- 03-02-2013, 05:20 AM #2
- 547 Posts
Re: Default Email App for "microphone" button
This is just a guess...
Settings -> Apps -> Menu -> Reset app preferences
Among other things, this will clear the "Default applications for actions" table. The next time you use an app that wants to send email, for example, it should ask you to choose the app to use and/or set the default app for that task.
- 03-02-2013, 11:21 AM #3
- By mntackle in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM
- By cedarstud in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2010, 06:59 PM
- By secondlook in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:47 PM
- By metsfan89 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:46 AM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2009, 04:52 PM