- 5 Posts
Android File Transfer on Mac not working with my Nexus 4
I just got my nexus 4 and when I try to plug it into my Mac and running Android File Transfer it keeps telling me " No Android device found" I tried with MTP mode and with PTP mode, I also turned on the debugging mode, and it still doesn't work. I also have a nexus 7 and when I plug this one to my Mac it works perfectly and I can transfer files without any problem, so I really have no idea what the problem is when it comes to my nexus 4, has anyone had a similar problem, or can anyone help me please?
- 04-02-2013, 11:35 AM #2
- 04-02-2013, 04:45 PM #3
- 04-02-2013, 11:19 PM #4
- 04-03-2013, 12:47 PM #5
- 366 Posts
Re: Android File Transfer on Mac not working with my Nexus 4
Sometimes AFT doesn't detect the Nexus 4. If a window showing the file system of the Nexus 4 doesn't, more or less, immediately appear then it it's detected. I usually quit AFT, unplug the phone, plug it back it and relaunch AFT.
Android File Transfer hasn't completely failed me yet... just intermittently. :P When it works it works well.
- By manbearpig073 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
- By j8lacy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:57 AM
- By 3ibs in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2012, 08:45 AM
- By tahitidan in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:06 PM
- By danimal069 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 15Last Post: 12-02-2010, 08:31 PM