text msg issues
Hello, so I'm fairly new at using the Nexus 4, which by the way, is an awesome phone. I noticed that I received 3 text msgs. I pulled the top screen down to look at all my widget icons and where my text msgs are, noticing msgs from 3 different people. When I clicked on the text msg icon and entered the message section only 2 of the 3 senders where listed. The third persons text msg had disappeared. I then called my friend to confirm that he sent one and he said he did. So, my phone initially listed a msg was received and yet it wasn't there. Has this happened to anyone else?
- 03-04-2013, 10:55 AM #3
- 03-04-2013, 01:00 PM #5
- 88 Posts
Re: text msg issues
It seems to me that messages occasionally get lost on my phone, as well. Oftentimes, I come to find them as a reply to an existing message thread, so they don't show up necessarily as "new" messages.
I, too, am trying to figure out the details of my new phone.
- 03-04-2013, 01:10 PM #6
- 03-04-2013, 11:22 PM #7
- By nathans77 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:36 AM
- By youngaceatlanta in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
- By mayer7196 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:41 PM
- By brimundy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:18 AM
- By TitaniumDroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:35 PM