anyone using their nexus 4 on net10?
My contract is almost up and I want to get a nexus 4, don't want a contract.
Can't use Tmo in my area, no coverage. Att has great coverage, and I think net10 uses their towers.
Anyone using net10 for their nexus 4?
- 03-04-2013, 04:37 PM #2
- 03-04-2013, 04:39 PM #3
- 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM #4
- 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM #5
- 03-07-2013, 11:23 PM #6
Re: anyone using their nexus 4 on net10?
Im using on net10. Service is fine as its using the ATT network. However I have had days when data did not work for much of the day. I would try all kinds of APN settings and still no luck. Then all of a sudden it works again for no reason.
Customer service is horrendous and their forums are a joke. When you post a problem, there are net10 customer service reps telling you to take ur problem offline and they will help. Thus, no actual solutions are ever posted. It makes it very difficult to solve any problems.
I would stay away from net10. I had T-Mobile for one month and had zero problems. I switched because coverage in my area was not good. Looking to try straight talk on ATT next.
- By walt27 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM
- By capslock118 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
- By htc evo 4g in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
- By prolongExistence in forum Motorola AdmiralReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2012, 02:57 AM
- By erickrocks1126 in forum Motorola Devour Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:19 AM