- 03-05-2013, 10:22 AM #2
- 03-05-2013, 10:43 AM #4
- 03-05-2013, 10:46 AM #6
Re: HELP need opinion
Mine does it too.. Ive posted about it in other threads.. I was also unsure if this was normal or if it was just mine.
Edit, a quick search resulted in finding this post by palitsyn
The rattle is the auto-focus. It's normal and is not an issue. Here is how it can be proved that the rattle is in fact the auto-focus. Turn the camera on and start tapping the top of the phone. You will hear the rattle. Now focus on something really close and keep tapping. The rattle will go away.
- 03-05-2013, 10:53 AM #7
- 03-06-2013, 03:05 PM #9
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By PAC757 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:03 AM
- By navalynt in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
- By gadget in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM