Saving current theme and screen layout
I'm thinking about trying out a new launcher but would like the back up of being able to return to my current theme and home screen layout if I need to and as I used to be able to in Sense. Although I could easily note which app shortcuts are in which folders etc longhand or by using screenshots I wondered whether there was any way of just saving the layout so that I can revert to it with a couple of clicks rather than having to set it up again manually from scratch. Apologies if I've overlooked something really obvious.
Thanks in advance,
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 03-06-2013, 01:28 AM #2
Re: Saving current theme and screen layout
If you switch to a 3rd party launcher I know many offer an import feature now to import your current homescreen/setup into the new launcher. This I can confirm for certain on Nova launcher which I use quite often. Once you install it and switch to the launcher it will give you an on screen prompt to import your current homescreen/icons, etc into Nova.
- By ggabriele3 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:23 PM
- By dad2noah in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
- By blupit30 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:44 PM
- By Brett in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 130Last Post: 05-26-2010, 07:05 PM
- By cereal killer#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM