Nexus 4 using bluetooth in car for audio

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I was wondering if any settings in the phone needed to be changed for better audio quality while using bluetooth in my car for Spotify or other music apps. Is this an issue with software or hardware? My girlfriends phone sounds really nice when using it in the car over bluetooth but mine has pretty poor audio quality and the speakers sound like they're breaking, crackling and popping noises.

Anyone have a similar experience with their Nexus 4?

Tronstar

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 4 mates nicely through bluetooth to my Jeep system. A lot of the built in bluetooth systems are hit or miss depending on the phone. I just play from my phone though, could also be a streaming quality issue?

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Mine works fine with a 2012 Acura. I only use it for media. Sounds much better than I expected. I pair the phone part with a bluetooth headset. Also works well.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Subaru 2013 Impreza doesn't work so well with the Nexus 4 but my girlfriends HTC sounds great when using bluetooth. Oh well not a big deal, AUX jacks for a reason. Thanks for the replies.

SSJChar

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Bluetooth adapter for audio and while playing a video, it seems that the nexus 4 is outputting to multiple channels instead of stereo and is really screwing up the sound and making it a lot quieter and makes it sounded faded. This might be the problem you guys are having too. Anyone know of a fix?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois