APN settings for Nexus 4 on NET 10 w/ ATT sim (what worked for me)

Dayman45

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
It took me a long time to get my phone's data working on NET 10, and while their prices are good their customer service is not.
So, I thought I'd post the settings that worked for me.
Some of the settings were the ones preset into my phone, but when I was setting it up a complete list would have been appreciated.

That's what works for me in N. New England, Hopefully it works for you.

Name: net10
APN: tfdata
Proxy->Server: not set
MMSC: http://mms-tf.net
MMS Proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
MCC: 310
MNC:410
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set
APN protocal: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN: enabled
Bearer: Unspecified.

jessedangerously

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. These exact settings worked for me in Mississippi. The APN info NET10 provides you with is garbage. I very much appreciate you sharing this.

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Switching to net10 att next month. Will save this post and update with results. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Makaveli1490

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
It works, but the data is slow and I still can't receive picture messages... although I can send pic messages. I was on the phone with net 10 and they told me to contact LG. They got me to the point where I could get to the internet quickly, but the picture message wouldn't send. I changed it to MMS port 80 apn. I then manually set APN in GO sms but left the MMS port untouched. Has to be a fix somewhere. I can only send, but can't receive. I had t-mobile sim card, could receive but couldn't send. I've tried just about every setting

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know the correct settings for roaming? I'm currently in an area that is supposed to work, but I'm roaming and cannot connect to the network with my wife's phone. I have the same APN settings as above. Thanks in advance!

kstar12droid

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to net10 using the at&t micro sim card. at first I was receiving text , making calls, but I was not able to receive data or send or receive MMS. Then I read some post in the forums and played around with the settings myself and finally got everything to work. These are the settings that work for me.
Name: Net10
APN: wap.tracfone
proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
port: 80
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 62.209.11.33
MMS Port 80

hope this helps! Cause, I know that it can be frustratinggggggggg!!!!!:cool:

cattac

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, Dayman! I've been all over the internet trying to find settings that worked. I'm actually getting faster speeds through Net10 than AT&T's own service now.

ColoradoSteve

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried all the options listed here. I finally downloaded tweakker and installed and ran. It told me to set up 2 separate APNs - one for MMS and one for everything else with the settings for both.

Low and behold - it worked. MMS going and coming.

Download and run. Free. After it's set up - uninstall.

That program is money!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams