Pandora help needed

wendyearwood

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I am a first time android user. I've been a apple person since 3GS (apple screwed up after that..) I am trying hard to be brave with this new phone (Nexus 4) but just can't figure out Pandora! I listen to music in Pandora in the car. But can't change a song while the phone is in locked screen. I've checked settings and googled but can't figure out how to make it happen! Quite frustrated. Is there a setting that will make the play/pause/FF work while phone is locked? If so, can someone tell me exactly how? or is there something out there to replace pandora??

gotta have it android

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
There isn't a way to do so on Pandora minus a custom ROM (I was able to do it on my old and crappy HTC Hero using a custom ROM). Google Play Music is pretty good but it uses the music you put on it. I'm sure if you head over to XDA you could find something about the Pandora thing.
I am a first time android user. I've been a apple person since 3GS (apple screwed up after that..) I am trying hard to be brave with this new phone (Nexus 4) but just can't figure out Pandora! I listen to music in Pandora in the car. But can't change a song while the phone is in locked screen. I've checked settings and googled but can't figure out how to make it happen! Quite frustrated. Is there a setting that will make the play/pause/FF work while phone is locked? If so, can someone tell me exactly how? or is there something out there to replace pandora??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol