- 1 Posts
Pandora help needed
I am a first time android user. I've been a apple person since 3GS (apple screwed up after that..) I am trying hard to be brave with this new phone (Nexus 4) but just can't figure out Pandora! I listen to music in Pandora in the car. But can't change a song while the phone is in locked screen. I've checked settings and googled but can't figure out how to make it happen! Quite frustrated. Is there a setting that will make the play/pause/FF work while phone is locked? If so, can someone tell me exactly how? or is there something out there to replace pandora??
- 03-09-2013, 08:12 PM #2
Re: Pandora help needed
Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
Samsung Intercept(retried), HTC Hero(retried), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)
- 03-11-2013, 09:34 AM #3
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By rockhead11 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
- By navalynt in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM
- By laraiza in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM
- By gadget in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM