- 124 Posts
What the heck is going on ?
I am on T-M prepaid and live in Queens NY.
I just decided to look at the Settings>About Phone>Status and I see that the phone is showing HSPA-10
I did this in Flushing and in Howard Beach and still show HSPA-10
I thought that T-M was supposed to have HSPA 21 or 42 here in NYC
Am I supposed to configure the phone differently to get the higher HSPA ?
- 03-09-2013, 06:00 PM #2
- 03-09-2013, 08:32 PM #3
- 03-09-2013, 11:52 PM #4
- 03-11-2013, 02:42 AM #6
- 03-11-2013, 02:20 PM #7
Re: What the heck is going on ?
I'm pretty sure I read in another thread that the connection ramps up depending on use.
At idle, you'll probably be sitting at HSPA 10.
I'm in Queens as well, and I've only seen it fluctuate b/w 10 and 15.
Maybe if I set a large download going in the background and then switch to see what speed it bumps to in the settings area...
But yes, I've not hit the highs I've seen some other ppl hit, who manage to get the higher HSPA values.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- By marmamusic in forum EnlightenedReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 06:54 PM
- By CHIN087 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:23 PM
- By holyevilcow in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 17Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:30 PM
- By 0pusX in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:56 PM
- By phone freak2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 10:16 AM