- 1 Posts
Video chat via Talk doesn't work
Hi, I tried to search but couldn't find any topic with the same issue, so please redirect/ let me know if I post in the wrong place.
Got my Nexus 4 for a week, and I noticed that I just cannot video chat via the Talk app. Anytime I initiate a video chat, or accept an invitation, I get kicked out of Wifi, the videochat stops, and I receive a "You can't videochat because of a network error". Wifi connects again immediately after that. Anything else is fine. Does anyone experience the same issue? Any suggestion? Thanks a ton!
- 03-10-2013, 03:09 AM #2
- By graywolf007 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 16Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
- By Dnomyar220 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:06 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:30 PM
- By dougeetx in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:41 PM
- By as4life in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:17 PM