- 379 Posts
Bluetooth Keybaords... any using them?
I am curious to know how many of you folks here have paired a bt keyboard of some description to your Nexus 4.
Right now I have an Apple aluminum (or unibody, or whatever it's called) bt keyboard paired with my N4, and it actually works out really well. It's actually kind of cool to be able to type accented characters more easily on my Android phone than you can in Windows. Actually, it looks like Android basically uses the same shortcuts that Mac OS X does, which is very handy.
- 03-10-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 379 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Keybaords... any using them?
I saw some $30ish ones over at TigerDirect the other day. They're advertised as also being iPad-compatible. Actually, talking about accented characters, I find that that somewhat depends on the app you're running. I was texting someone at the time I typed the prior message, and I had no problems typing ess-tsets and umlauts and grave accents. But when I tried it in Chrome in the post above, it wouldn't take any of them. Not sure why, exactly.
- 03-10-2013, 08:33 PM #4
- 03-11-2013, 07:17 AM #5
- By whyaphoenix in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 15Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:10 PM
- By BabyGirl230 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:07 PM
- By halcyonku in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2010, 03:51 PM
- By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 06-04-2010, 06:44 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 22Last Post: 05-18-2010, 02:28 PM